Author Topic: Thank you - Honor Flight Southland - Oct 11 & 13, 2019  (Read 1074 times)

BethieWethie909

Thank you - Honor Flight Southland - Oct 11 & 13, 2019
« on: October 14, 2019, 07:17:48 PM »
Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking part in our events this past Friday and Sunday, we are always greatful to have you join us in celebrating these veterans and honoring their service. I didn't get a chance to thank each one of the group that came out but I did want to make sure to drop you a note and ask that you pass along our gratitude for your continuing support. The veterans, their families and all of the Honor Flight Southland board members and volunteers appreciate you being part of the family, and we are always so happy to see you all arrive at LAX to be with us.

Our next mission will be in April, I will make sure to reach out to you when the date gets closer to let you know. We are blessed to have received enough funds that we will be sending off 3 flights next year rather than the two that we have been able to do before! We are all very excited and happy to be able to send an additional flight and get more of these men and women to D.C.

Take care, and best wishes for all the great work that you all do for the veterans.

Sincerely,

Barbara Hoefer
Ground Logistics Director, Board Member
Honor Flight Southland