Author Topic: Thank you, today's service for my dad, Roger Becker  (Read 6576 times)

Gil Zaragoza

Thank you, today's service for my dad, Roger Becker
« on: May 28, 2015, 05:49:36 AM »
Hi Ray,
This is Ellen Granado. You were the Ride Captain for my dad's service today at Riverside National Cemetery. He was the Coast Guard service where you actually had to refold the flag. Nice job. Mike and Mike...aren't they a kick? I want to tell you how meaningful it was to us to have you honor my dad that way. The prayer you said was so special. Honestly, as my husband Jim said, is there anything you cannot do? We definitely want to get together again away from this.
I did email our future son-in-law about meeting with you, if you remember he is interested in becoming a chaplain. He was in the British Army for 9 years but was injured in Afghanistan and had to be discharged. He just finished his degree in Theology and wants to give back. You have such an amazingly calm and peaceful presence about you. God is truly working in your life. Thank you again for your work. We would like to donate to the Patriot Guard. Is there a website where we can send donations?
You and your group made such a difficult time much easier. Thank you again.
Ellen Granado