Author Topic: Thank You Letter for the Allan Shepard Mission - 2 AUG 2016  (Read 6458 times)

Ryan Wynn

• Ronald H. Wynn
Thank You Letter for the Allan Shepard Mission - 2 AUG 2016
« on: August 06, 2016, 02:33:18 AM »
I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart, and also pass along those thanks to the good people who represented the Patriot Guard Riders yesterday.  Sir, words cannot convey how grateful we all were.  It was magnificent.  The PGR team that assembled for my father, Al Shepard, exceeded every hope and expectation for the event.  My mom, my family, all our friends - were thrilled to have all of you as a part of the service.

My Dad would have LOVED it.

The procession moving to San Diego, the precision and care of guarding the ride, the somber tribute to my Dad with the color guard, the flags...it was a perfect day, and you and the PGR team had a lot to do with it.  I would be deeply in your debt if you would pass this note along to the team.  I had really wanted to thank all of them individually, but circumstances being what they were, I was pretty busy with everything else.  You and your folks were so respectful, even of the timing and your presentation to my mother, and the quietly slipping away (to the extent all those bikes could quietly slip away).  Thank you, all of you, so very much.

At Your Service