Author Topic: Thank you from the family of Albert S. Acosta - 29 JAN 2016  (Read 6664 times)

Vikingirl

Thank you from the family of Albert S. Acosta - 29 JAN 2016
« on: February 12, 2016, 10:06:18 PM »
On behalf of my mother, Angie Acosta, and our family, we would like to send a heartfelt thank you to all of the SoCal Patriot Guard Riders who were present at the Memorial Mass held on 1/29/16, at St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Barstow, California, which honored my deceased father, Albert S. Acosta, a Marine always. 

We were touched by your presence and the sacrifice of your personal time to attend this mission and we will be forever grateful.   Such a professional and beautiful honor to my father's service was witnessed by all who knew and loved him, and will remain a strong memory held close in our hearts. 

For me, well, this only strengthens my devotion to the PGR mission here in South Carolina, as I have now personally felt the importance, honor, and respect given by those  who serve these missions.   I will truly stand proud each and every time I am called to honor our veterans, and will remember each and every one of your faces as I stand in future flag lines. 

Again, our sincere thank you, and God bless.

Jacqueline Acosta
SFC-Ret., US Army
and The Family of Albert S. Acosta
Brighten your day.