Author Topic: Thank You for Michael Lee Morrow Mission - 15 MAR 2017  (Read 6344 times)

Ryan Wynn

• Ronald H. Wynn
Thank You for Michael Lee Morrow Mission - 15 MAR 2017
« on: March 17, 2017, 10:55:02 PM »
Hello,

This is Lee's mother Barbara.  I just wanted to send a quick note to tell you how much I appreciated the participation by the PGR for my son Wednesday and would like for you to please convey my appreciation for all that showed to give their respect to my son.

I spoken to a few of the guys that day and told them how one time we had gone to the movies when he was really having a hard time dealing with his PTSD and being in public places.  I started going up to the back of the theatre thinking he would want to sit with his back to the wall and feel safer.  He chose instead to sit in a seat in the first row where the stadium seating began.  I asked him why there and not further up. I'll never forget how he turned and looked at me and said "Mom, I always had to look at what was coming towards me; never did I have to look behind me because I knew my Marines had my back".  While I know several division of military services were represented that day.......I thank each and every one of you that even in death my son would not have to look behind him because his knew back was being covered. 

Barbara Morrow

Michael Lee Morrow