Author Topic: Thank you - LCol Roy Haskins mission - 08 Sept 18  (Read 6791 times)

BethieWethie909

Thank you - LCol Roy Haskins mission - 08 Sept 18
« on: September 11, 2018, 03:37:47 PM »
Good evening all,

The ceremony this past Saturday was a huge success and blessing to all those who knew Roy and those that got to know him through it and I hope that you were also blessed to take part in it. The family cannot thank you enough for your support and willingness to bend over backwards to help with the details. The flyover was the only thing I could have coordinated closer for a more accurate time. Unfortunately, many pauses in my speech because of emotions and spur of the moment stories that popped up pushed it about 10 minutes to the right. Thank you Tyler and the T-34 guys to work with us and know that we made it work on the ground and it ended up looking great! We honored my great Uncle Roy the way he deserved and we sent him out right. Again, I can’t thank you enough for everything.

Below you will find an article pushed out by Jennifer Iyer in the Redlands Daily Facts. Very great pictures and story.

http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/roy-haskins-memorialized-at-redlands-airport

Please let me know if you ever need anything and I look forward to working with you all in the future.

Very respectfully,

Matthew D. Haskins
Capt USMC