Author Topic: Thank you from the brother of Gary Gamble - mission date Aug 08 2017  (Read 6443 times)

BethieWethie909

I want to thank R/C Larry Medcraft and his crew for all they did yesterday ( 8/8/17 ) for my brother Gary Gamble. They were very professional and helped me render a final salute to Gary. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do. Gary is now at rest at Riverside National Cemetery.

James Lybolt

R/C Larry,

Please extend a very heart felt Thank You to all who were in your crew yesterday for my brother Gary. You really helped me fulfill my sworn duty to take care of ALL of Gary's end of life needs. Above all this was one of the hardest things I have had to do. I am still touched as I type this. You were all so kind to me and my small family. Thank you for flying Gary's flag, coordinating with Army to have Gary's and Dad's flags folded, the spent shell casings w/ bag and Vietnam and PGR beads, the Dog-tags (beautifully done),  flag line, a final salute, and of course the invite to lunch which was above and beyond but oh so appreciated. You all made this happen for Gary and I. God Bless you all and keep you safe as you ride to Honor our Military Heroes to their final resting place or in memorial.   

Again, Thank you and your crew!!!
Jim Lybolt