Author Topic: Thank you from the family SSG Jesus Maldonado Solorzano mission 10/12 Nov  (Read 13696 times)

BethieWethie909

Very touching message that was sent to PGR Nat'l and disbursed to all State Captains by the VP of Captains:

I don't speak english very well,  but I will try to do my best ...sorry for some wrong words inadvanced.
I want to thank you for all your words for my cousin francisco jesus, I really would have liked torespond to each one  of you but administrator of the website does not give me permission to do so... Any way I sent this message to you on behalf of our family  and say thanks  so much for the support in this pain and thanks for following up their last abode. God bless each one  of you and your families for taking the time to make this worthy and sacrificial work, and also pray for all of you....We  only hope  francisco is fulfilled loving  and giving  his live  for this  wonderful country .
At the same time  our family in PERU also pray for  all  you and they  are grateful recognition thesacrifice made by our brother Jesus Francisco.
God bless you  today,  tomorrow and forever

JUAN CACERES

DOWNEY CA.