Author Topic: Thank you Richard Kuhs family - mission date May 25, 2016  (Read 6104 times)

BethieWethie909

Thank you Richard Kuhs family - mission date May 25, 2016
« on: June 01, 2016, 04:22:46 PM »
Dear Patriot Guards,

Thank you for helping to provide the most beautiful honor ceremony I have ever seen. My husband rarely talked about his service and at the back of my mind, I sometimes wondered what he might think about all the fuss I was going through. As I looked at his memorial photo during the services, I thought about how his character and actions earned these honors. Though he was humble, I think he would have appreciated them. I’ve had to be strong for so long, but the services certainly gave me the pause I needed to finally grieve and let tears flow.

I was touched to my soul when Michael Courtright came up to me at the end of the services and spoke to me, with my son sitting next to me. The beauty and depth of his sincerity cannot be described, only experienced. The special tags made for Rick are so appreciated.

It was a surprise and especially meaningful to see our friends, Chris and Patti Carlson, riding with the Patriot Guards at my husband’s funeral.

Thank you everyone for the beautiful service you all provide; I just can’t thank you enough.

Blessings to all,

Gloria Kuhs

PS: Friends and family have been talking about it for days.