Author Topic: Thank you - Cordell Wiser family - Mission June 04 2017  (Read 6076 times)

BethieWethie909

Thank you - Cordell Wiser family - Mission June 04 2017
« on: July 28, 2017, 05:08:39 PM »
To All Patriot Guard Riders in California, Nevada, and Utah

Now that I have my head together and can think straight, I want to express my thanks to each and every one  who  rode with us on the pony express ride to take my husband to Lewiston for his last ride.
It meant so much to him to have  the Patriot Guard, whom he loved so much, to be willing to ride him home.  It was so inspiring to see the bikes all lined up with flags flying every time we pulled into a stop.
Thank you again for taking your time away from your own families to serve mine. The girls loved it all and were very inspired. I loved it and I love you all for doing this for him.

I also want to thank the ladies who made my pillow.  With all the confusion on the trip, I lost the card you gave me containing your names.  It holds a special place in his chair and in my heart.  I also want to thank the gentleman who made the plaque.  It’s on the wall where we can always see it.  Thanks again to each of you.

Again, thanks from the bottom of my heart for giving my family this special gift.

Ruth Wiser