Author Topic: Thank you Dewey Martin family - mission 30 Mar 18  (Read 6130 times)

BethieWethie909

Thank you Dewey Martin family - mission 30 Mar 18
« on: March 31, 2018, 04:45:40 PM »
Mr. Anderson,

I'd just like to thank you again for what you and the other PGR guys did for my Father, Mother and family.  It was a very moving experience for us all.

As I PGR myself I always knew it was the good and right thing to do.  As I'm sure you've experienced as much or more then  me, it can be very emotional too.  But having been on the other end of the PGR experience for the first time today.  Well it gives me a whole new perspective.  So much so that I've found a renewed motivation to do more missions more often.

If you could please thank the fellows on the PRG website as well as Beth.  I'd be extremely grateful. 

I'm sorry I got all choked up when you asked me to share some memories of Dewey.  But in closing I'd like to share one now and if you could share it with the other PGR members I'd appreciate it.   After I first joined the PGR I was not working a lot and so I was going to numerous missions and PGR events.  At that time my family and I were living with Dewey and my mother.  After he kept seeing me go out on my bike at all hours of the day.  Especially when going to Bob Hope at LAX to wait for KIA's to arrive, he asked me what I was doing.  So I explained about the PGR, how it came about, what we did, etc.  He'd never heard of the PGR, but he was extremely impressed.  He told me what a great idea the PGR was and what a great thing and guy I was for being part of it. 

I want to thank the PGR for allowing me to be part of something that my step father was so proud of me being involved in, and I especially want to thank you and the rest of the PGR for honoring my father.  He didn't know you guys, but he heard of you all from me, and he loved you all for what you did/do.  Thanks again Mr. Anderson.  Johnny Sheridan