So Cal PGR > So Cal PGR Thank-You Letters

Thank Your from the Spooner Family

(1/1)

John Gretzinger:
Dear Kenneth Brassell,
>
> I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to you and the entire Patriot Guard  Riders team for the remarkable honor you bestowed upon my husband during his interment and celebration of life.
>
> Your kindness and thoughtfulness during this challenging time meant the world to me and my family. Your support transformed an emotional experience into an unforgettable one. There are simply no words sufficient to convey how deeply I appreciate each member of your team, including you.
>
> I was especially moved by the professionalism displayed by the Patriot Guard Riders. The sight of the flags lining the path as my husband, Dean, made his final journey to his resting place was a powerful and touching tribute that will forever be etched in my heart.
>
> Your dedication to honoring our veterans and providing comfort to their families is truly remarkable. Thank you once again for everything you do, and for making a difficult day a little brighter through your presence and unwavering respect.
>
> With sincerest thanks and warm regards,
>
> Janice Spooner

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version