Author Topic: Thank You from wife of Layton M. Lowrance - Mission 28 JAN 14  (Read 14597 times)

Jen67

Thank You from wife of Layton M. Lowrance - Mission 28 JAN 14
« on: February 13, 2014, 04:42:02 AM »

I am sorry to be so long in sending my sincere thanks to you and the riders who attended my husbands service on the 28th of January.   It is encouraging to know that there are folks who give their time to help families celebrate the life of a loved one who served their country.  We will never forget the feeling of pride the Patriot Guard Riders and Veterans participation provided to us, not only for Buddy’s service in the Navy, but for all those who have served, and the men and women who continue to believe in our country.  It was an honor to meet “T Bone” and appreciate so much his words of condolence and support. Please pass on to those who rode that day our appreciation.  Thank you for your work coordinating this service to us even though time was at a premium.  I have already expressed to Richard our thanks for all he did to bring this about.  Without his suggestion we would not have known of the service you provide.  Once again, thank you and God bless you in your efforts.

Sincerely, 
Louise Lowrance and family