Author Topic: Thank you - Bruno Zimmer - Mission 29 OCT 21  (Read 1431 times)

BethieWethie909

Thank you - Bruno Zimmer - Mission 29 OCT 21
« on: November 17, 2021, 02:34:24 AM »
Dear Ms. Allen, Mr. Zeeb, and all members,

First of all, I wanted to extend a most sincere greeting to all of you.  I also wanted to express my most sincere apology for not getting this email sooner.  I was in a recovery mode for the past weeks and during that recovery time, we experienced the unexpected passing of my older brother. 

Your participation in Bruno's funeral was quite frankly, the most moving and beautiful ceremony my family has had the honor and privilege to attend.  To say it was beautiful somehow does not fit.  It was simply magnificent.  Our hearts were elated at knowing that somewhere in our universe our beloved dad was smiling.  You handled our grief with such gentleness and kindness.  Every person who attended was in awe at the way the ceremony took place.

I cannot thank each person enough who participated in this event, particularly Mr. Steve Zeeb.  Mr. Zeeb demonstrated fantastic leadership, exceptional attention to detail, and outstanding gentlemanship and kindness.  We felt like we were one family, our hearts united with one purpose, which was to honor Bruno.  I wanted to thank you for your devotion to this cause.  You transform the lives of the families of the heroes you honor.   And as such, I now count this moment as one of the highlights of my life.  You made us feel so proud.  God bless each one of you for taking the time to serve your country in this manner. 

Please accept our deepest thanks and heartfelt emotion.  You represent the best there is as patriots.  We are forever obliged to you. 

If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to call on us.  My husband and my son are also riders and look forward to joining you in the future.

Most respectfully and gratefully,

Rosa Miranda-Zimmer