Author Topic: Thank you - Rafael Navarro - Mission 25 Mar 22  (Read 1448 times)

BethieWethie909

Thank you - Rafael Navarro - Mission 25 Mar 22
« on: April 06, 2022, 09:01:34 PM »
Dear Lorenzo,

I hope that you are doing well. First, I want to thank you and the Patriot Guard from the bottom of my heart for coming out to honor my father on March 25, 2022. From the first time I spoke to you until the very end of the service, you and the Patriot Guard were amazing. You all are so organized and respectful. I really appreciate you also letting me know step by step what you do and how the day of things would be. The death of my father, Rafael Navarro was so unexpected, and it shook our world. You made his service so special, and you went above and beyond. It was the most beautiful service I’ve ever attended. Your speech after honors was so touching and informative. You really gave everyone a lesson on the meaning of the gun salute, folding of the flag etc.. You honored my father so beautifully and I am forever grateful to you and the Patriot Guard. You really make a difference for our veterans, families, community and country. Take care and please share our appreciation with the Patriot Guard. God bless you!

Kindly,

Christina Rodriguez